Regent 88 – ‘Live and Open’
Serviced offices are built on challenging the traditional office model, it continues to redefine the boundaries of the modern workplace. From environments focused on encouraging collaboration through to centres featuring the latest technology – the serviced office market is complex and full of variety.
The Serviced Office market is set to grow, with the likes of Deloitte and KPMG recognising a need for change. It is becoming more apparent that employees (millennials in particular) are looking for greater flexibility and innovative spaces within the workplace.
Engineered with the investor in mind, Regent88 offers a unique opportunity to invest in a high-quality commercial asset. Situated in a prime London hotspot, investors can potentially benefit from both rental yields of 8% per annum, in addition to some very promising projected capital appreciation figures. The property is fully managed by a top UK management company, ‘Silver Hopkins Asset Management’.
- Full title deed registered at the UK Land Registry
- Exclusive and luxurious serviced offices in the heart of London
- 8% provided by the developer for the duration of the three-year investment term
- Projected minimum annual growth of 5% per year
- Located within close proximity of the Olympic Village, Liverpool Street and Kings Cross railway station
- 120% Developer Buy Back option after 10 years
- Fully operated and managed investment
- Potential returns paid quarterly
- The asset will look to be sold after 3-5 years
- Serviced office space set to double by 2025 (https://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/business/economic-research-and-information/PublishingImages/infographic-serviced-office-space-in-the-city.jpg)
Located near Stratford, London, within striking distance of the centre of the City of London. Regent 88 benefits from close transport links to Greater London, the rest of the UK and Europe:
- Maryland station – 2.4 miles
- Maryland to Whitechapel – 7 mins travel time (based on 2018 Crossrail completion)
- Maryland to Canary Wharf – 10 mins travel time (based on 2018 Crossrail completion)
- Maryland to Paddington – 20 mins travel time (based on 2018 Crossrail completion)
- Maryland to Heathrow 2&3 – 45 mins travel time (based on 2018 Crossrail completion)
- Liverpool Street – 5.3 miles
- London St Pancras International – 6.2 miles
- City Airport – 7.2 miles
- Gatwick Airport– 50 miles
Stratford was the Olympic city of 2012 and the British government spent significantly on the development of the area, only minutes away from the biggest shopping mall, Stratford Westfield makes it even more desirable for higher rental incomes and greater capital appreciation.
Regent 88 offers the occupiers an impressive list of facilities, all in keeping with the ethos of putting the occupiers needs first. For instance, the occupier will receive one single invoice for the services, unlike many serviced offices, where you receive multiple invoices dependent on the services you use. Regent 88 has a fantastic selection of meeting & conference rooms including private director suites and exhibition spaces. It has excellent transport connections including direct trains to Heathrow, connecting the suites with Europe. Other facilities include:
- High-Tech Equipment – Telephones, Printers etc.
- On-Site services – Cleaning, security, customer service, maintenance
- Catering and Franchise
- IT Support
- Air Conditioning
- Video Conferencing
- Equipped Kitchens
- Allocated Parking
- Lockable Access
- Break rooms
In addition, Regent 88 has a flexible growth system, enabling companies to expand within Regent 88, taking away the need to constantly change offices, saving time and money.
Capital at Risk
If you are interested in finding out more about Regent 88 get in touch with Matthew (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note, we also have several other investment opportunities including Daniel House, a newly refurbished residential apartment block, situated within a thriving area of Liverpool. View Daniel House – Capital at Risk
Shareproperty Limited (FRN: 740242) is an appointed representative of Kession Capital Limited (FRN: 582160) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK.